Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ready for New Moon

I am a Twilight fan and I loved most of the books, the last one left me wanting.Honestly, I found parts of it disturbingly gross. I liked the Twilight movie by itself but if I had to choose I would pick the book. The guy that plays Edward, is okay but he is not my ideal that I had in my mind. My Edward dressed better, and didn't look like he had an eternal frown. I guess the teenage Twihards love Robert Pattinson. The girl Kristen Stewart that plays Bella is perfect because she gets on my nerves, so I found that consistent with book. My favorite characters in the movie was the guy that played her dad, he was hilarious and Alice who was a favorite from the book as well . Emmett and James those are some gorgeous men. So, they will be one the good points of new moon, however brief the glimpse may be since their part in the New Moon was short. I have seen the previews and it looks like it is going to be even better than first one, and I can't wait to continue the Twilight Saga. Hopefully the makeup will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...