Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's been awhile, but I'm still here

Since graduation in May I have been working part-time temporarily at my old job. In that time I have read about 20 or more books, I know greedy for books. I must say that school kept me pretty busy and away from the pleasures of reading, but so many books and I have nothing but time now. The job hunt is going slowly as I had to make sure my resume was professional and all, which took forever as I dragged my butt doing it. It was more so that I was so burned out on the experience of it all and I also lost someone I loved a month before graduation, my grandma. Needless to say many emotions and exhaustion all came crashing down on me at once. Yet, I'm still here not a hopeless librarian, WOW! I'm a librarian, but one with big dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...