Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Book Review: Iron Knight





I curse you, demon! Soulless one. From this day forth, let everyone you love be taken from you. May you suffer the same agony as the girl you destroyed, may your heart know pain unlike any other, for as long as you remain soulless and empty.

Ash has a problem. He has been banished from the Iron Realm by the one woman he loves, Meghan Chase because the very thing that surrounds her could kill him. Vowing to return to her some way, he begins his journey to the End of the World. With Puck and Grimalkin at his side he must seek out the seer to learn the path he must take and prepare to face many trials on his journey to become human. He must choose between love he lost and the future he desires. Cursed to never truly grasp love without a soul, will he survive this quest for mortality?

I liked how Ash changes and grows in this installment of the series. He came from a background where emotions were considered as weakness when actually it is the beginning of his true strength. I wasn't sure how I felt about this book at first but I must say I'm satisfied.I have come to love this series by Kagawa and hope for more.


My Recommendation: Teens age 14-18 and to anyone interested in YA paranormal fiction.


Cover Review: Absolutely LOVE it!!

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Publication: October 25, 2011



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Great review. I love this series! can't help but fall in love with Ash in this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write such great reviews! :)
    This is my favourite series and I love this book, although I'm sad that this is the last book of the series! What loved the most about this book was how it was written in Ash and Puck's POVs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...