Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Books I'm Anticipating

Click cover to read more about this title
This year seems like a great one for the world of reading and I'm excited about some upcoming releases for the end of this year and 2012. Wow, another year has flown bye! So, there are several books that are on my reading list that I just can't wait to get my hands on and share my thoughts about. They are listed below:


Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Clockwork Prince/City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Angel Fire L.A. Weatherly
Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
Destined by Aprilynne Pike
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore 
Magic of the Moonlight by Ellen Schreiber
The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima
And of course the next book in the Cassandra Palmer series by Karin Chance


As you can tell this is an incredible list and just can't contain my excitement!!






5 comments:

  1. I love books and I always have piles of them waiting to be read. Hope you enjoy yourself while devouring them. Thanks for linking up to Get Connected Tuesday Blog Hop. Following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read the new Kristin Cashore book too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting and waiting for Bitterblue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I liked Fire just a bit better than Graceling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are easily understand your blog said. I am really happy. I shared your blog to my friend circle. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...