Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Waiting on Wedesday #51: Take Me On by Katie McGarry

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Take Me On by Katie McGarry
Expected Release: May 2014


Goodreads Synopsis
Acclaimed author Katie McGarry returns with the knockout new story of two high school seniors who are about to learn what winning really means

Champion kickboxer Haley swore she'd never set foot in the ring again after one tragic night. But then the guy she can't stop thinking about accepts a mixed martial arts fight in her honor. Suddenly, Haley has to train West Young. All attitude, West is everything Haley promised herself she'd stay away from. Yet he won't last five seconds in the ring without her help.

West is keeping a big secret from Haley. About who he really is. But helping her-fighting for her-is a shot at redemption. Especially since it's his fault his family is falling apart. He can't change the past, but maybe he can change Haley's future.

Hayley and West have agreed to keep their relationship strictly in the ring. But as an unexpected bond forms between them and attraction mocks their best intentions, they'll face their darkest fears and discover love is worth fighting for.


What book are you looking forward to reading?




13 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of Katie McGarry's but I do have Dare You To.

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I've only read Pushing the Limits of this series, but I really enjoyed it! It should be fun to see Katie McGarry take on boxing! :) Great pick!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved everything I have read by Katie McGarry so I'm super excited for this one as well.

    A nice WoW :) Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie McGarry!!! more and more please! Lol! I'm still waiting for my copy of Crash Into You to arrive but I'm so glad that she has her next book in the line for publishing. I didn't know it got a cover already. Thanks for sharing! I'll be waiting for this one as well.

    Here's my WoW pick :)

    Camille @ Girl meets Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick! I haven't read any of her books yet, but I always see people raving about them on Twitter.

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book has been going around a lot today. I really need to start the series so I won't feel so left out of the loop anymore lol Great pick!

    Janina
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I"m not a Katie McGarry reader, but I know her books are really popular.
    Check out my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw this one elsewhere--looks like a good pick! Those books are like candy. :)

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice this week. I love this series!!!

    Here is my WoW

    Have a great week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kickboxing. Nice! Great pick :) What is he hiding? O.O

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for this one! And I love the cover :D So excited for West's story, I loved him in CiY <3
    Thanks for stopping by xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...