Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Sunday Post #31






The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. 
I'm also linking up to Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Review this week.


Last Week on the Blog
My Sunday Post #30
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson ~ Review
Waiting on Wednesday #30: Perfect Lies by Kiersten White
Sylo by D.J. MacHale ~Audio Review
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas ~Review
Elysian Fields by Suzanne Johnson ~Review
Tenative Schedule for this week 
My Sunday Post #31
Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
Books to Movie Giveaway Hop
Waiting on Wednesday #31
The Outside by Laura Bickle ~ Tour
The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke
New This Week 
Publisher via Netgalley
Thanks to Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Children's Book Group


Thanks to PYR and Little Brown & Co.
Tours
August 29, 2013 Spotlight & Review 

October 20-26, 2013

Notes
 Hope you all have a great week! :)


4 comments:

  1. I still have Kami's Beautiful Creature on my TBR but I hope I can read them soon. As for the other books you have, I haven't heard of them.

    I hope you enjoy reading them.

    Thoughts and Pens Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got The Outside recently too!. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cricket! I haven't been by in....Forever! Hope you are doing great! Your blog is looking amazing. What's Left of Me is on my shelf. Soon! I'll get to it one day. LOL! So many books so little time. ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fostopping by. I'm doing good just a busy bee as usual. :)I'm almost finished with the audio of what's left of me, so far it's interesting.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...