Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #40: The Treatment by Suzanne Young

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



The Treatment by Suzanne Young
Expected Release: April 2014


Goodreads Synopsis
Can Sloane and James survive the lies and secrets surrounding them, or will The Program claim them in the end? Find out in this sequel to The Program, which Publishers Weekly called “chilling and suspenseful.”

How do you stop an epidemic?

Sloane and James are on the run after barely surviving the suicide epidemic and The Program. But they’re not out of danger. Huge pieces of their memories are still missing, and although Sloane and James have found their way back to each other, The Program isn’t ready to let them go.

Escaping with a group of troubled rebels, Sloane and James will have to figure out who they can trust, and how to take down The Program. But for as far as they’ve come, there’s still a lot Sloane and James can’t remember. The key to unlocking their past lies with the Treatment—a pill that can bring back forgotten memories, but at a high cost. And there’s only one dose.

Ultimately when the stakes are at their highest, can Sloane and James survive the many lies and secrets surrounding them, or will The Program claim them in the end?

  What are you waiting for?



39 comments:

  1. I still need to read THE PROGRAM. But both look so good. Thanks for stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't actually read the first book in this series. But it has been on my TBR for ages haha. I should probably read it before the sequel comes out.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick, I hope you'll read it soon.

    Happy reading!
    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick. I hope you'll read it soon.

    Happy reading!
    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've yet to read the Program, but I've heard awesome things about it :) Great pick!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read The Program but based on how much everyone seems to be gushing about The Treatment I suppose I should get on it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the first book in this series yet but I hope to read it soon. Nice pick!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to say I haven't read the first installment of this series. Judging by this premise though, I might be missing out. *sigh* It's impossible to read every single book out there.

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what that's like, maybe you'll get a chance to read it soon.

      Delete
  9. I can't wait for this book to come out. I read The Program and loved it.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I NEED THIS BOOK, thanks for sharing!
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are in the same boat, I want it now! lol :)

      Delete
  11. I just recently grabbed The Program, so hopefully I can get to it soon! I love the simplicity of the covers. Hope you enjoy this one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cyn, I read it awhile back and liked it, so hopefully you'll enjoy it as well.

      Delete
  12. i haven't read book 1 yet but my sister/blog partner loves young's paranormal duology. i know she's been wanting to read this series. awesome pick :D

    hope you can stop by my WoW post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, maybe you'll get to check it out before this one releases.

      Delete
  13. Ah you're going to LOVE the Treatment! It is such a perfect ending for Sloane and James!

    Thanks for stopping by Swept Away By Books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks amazing, totally adding it on my TBR list!

    My WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks so good! Great WoW pick! Thanks so much for sharing and for stopping by! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to read The Program, I've heard so many good things. This sequel looks exciting too.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what's it like to want to read and then that lovely tbr pile gets bigger and bigger. Hope you enjoy it, if you get the chance to read it soon.

      Delete
  17. I still haven't read the first book, but I have it in my TBR, it sounds really good! Thanks for sharing!

    Katie @ The Quiet Girl Talks

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't read the Program yet either. Nice Wow pick!!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  19. I still need to read the first one but I've heard it's an awesome book :)

    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh! I have a copy of the first book and am so curious, but I have yet to read it! Hopefully before this one is out. :) Great pick!!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really need to start this series! Heard so much about it. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice pick, I really enjoyed The Program and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of The Treatment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...