Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #61: Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Waistcoats & Weaponry by Gail Carriger
Expected Release: November 2014

Synopsis:Class is back in session...
Sophronia continues her second year at finishing school in style--with a steel-bladed fan secreted in the folds of her ball gown, of course. Such a fashionable choice of weapon comes in handy when Sophronia, her best friend Dimity, sweet sootie Soap, and the charming Lord Felix Mersey stowaway on a train to return their classmate Sidheag to her werewolf pack in Scotland. No one suspected what--or who--they would find aboard that suspiciously empty train. Sophronia uncovers a plot that threatens to throw all of London into chaos and she must decide where her loyalties lie, once and for all. 

Gather your poison, steel tipped quill, and the rest of your school supplies and join Mademoiselle Geraldine's proper young killing machines in the third rousing installment in the New York Times bestselling Finishing School Series by steampunk author, Gail Carriger.

What book are you looking forward to reading?




8 comments:

  1. i love the teal on the cover. i really need to pick up this series. it sounds unlike the other YA books out there. awesome pick :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read the first one in this series but I have heard really good things about it. I really hope you'll enjoy this one too. Great pick :)

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I love the covers! Haven't started the series yet since I wanted to finish the Gallagher Girls series first. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an fantastic cover! I want to read this series. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't speak to me but it sure has a crazy cover on it. You don't want to mess with that girl ;)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this series! The covers are always really cool! Thanks for sharing!!

    My WoW: http://loveineverypage.weebly.com/new-adult-romance/waiting-on-wednesday-1-saxon-by-chantal-fernando

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love Carriger's books! And I think this one so far ismy favourite colour scheme/favourite cover! Definitely can't wait, great pick, thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WOW (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't started this series, but I am all about historical fiction! I can't believe the next book is getting ready to be published O_O I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!!

    Have a fabulous week!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...